Acceptance of Terms
By using or visiting PopBeko.com, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our website or our services.
Change of Policy
PopBeko.com reserves the right to change or modify the Policy at any time, without prior notice, by posting the modified Policy on the website. Your continued use of our service indicates your acceptance of any revised Policy.
PopBeko.com collects personal information only about its registered users (for purposes of providing the service and making necessary payments or payment collection) and collects non-personally identifiable information from its Publishers users and visitors to improve the performance of the website and service and to assure quality of the service and enrichment of the offerings to Publishers, Advertisers and their users and Visitors. In the process of registration or use of the service, you may be required to provide personal information including, but not limited to, User Name, Password, First and Last Name, Email Address, Country and other identifying information (including payment information).
PopBeko.com may further collect information about the time, type and manner of use of the Service. This information may include information regarding the IP Address, time of usages, and other information regarding the use of the website.
Data and Information security
PopBeko.com is committed to protect the security of its users data and information and will take necessary steps to assure data and information security. Access to personally identifying information will be protected and controlled by password and restricted permissions. However, by using the website or service, you agree that PopBeko.com will not be liable for any third party action, misuse, abuse or infringement of data and information security.
The advertiser is fully responsible for any direct or indirect malware present on the campaign landing page. If the campaign URL, the website itself or any location that the website redirect to with or without the visitors consent spread malware of any kind, we have the right to stop your campaign and ban your account without any refund.
In order to protect our Advertisers and third parties from any form of fraudulent activity, PopBeko may, at our discretion, terminate any account that we believe violates one of our rules or that has very low conversion ratios. We reserve the right to request server logs from our Publishers for investigation. In the case of non-agreement between PopBeko and the Publisher regarding fraudulent activity, the decision of PopBeko shall be the final. Any account that has been cancelled due to fraudulent activities or due to low conversion ratios will not receive payment. In cases where fraud has occurred and payment has been made, PopBeko may take legal action against the Publisher in addition to closing the account.
PopBeko will not accept any website that can harm or have content that is not appropriate to general visitors. The following website types are example of denied websites:
1. Sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity.
2. Sites containing shock gore such as prolapse, bestiality, scatological content such as urine or feces, discriminatory comments, or any depiction of a minor in an adult or sexual situation.
3. Sites containing child pornography.
4. Sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which threatens physical harm.
5. Sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
6. Sites that participate in or transmit spam using anykind of online possibilities.
7. Sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity or sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities.
8. Sites with any type of content that a reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
9. Sites that, after being reviewed and at our total discretion, don’t qualify for our Program.
10. Sites that are generated automatically on sub-domains like blogspot, wordpress.
Any website that use any kind of fake traffic to generate income will be deleted and the revenue to that account will be taken out.
1. Advertisement Page can not contain any other popup/popunder or page block. Any Advertisment cannot contain any kind of content as it is in the Websites Section.
2. Advertisement Page must not contain scripts that alter users browser settings.
3. Your Advertisement Page must not contain any frame breaking codes.
4. Your Advertisement Page must not contain any auto-downloads, without user action.
5. Your Advertisement Page must not contain multiple alert boxes.
6. Your Advertisement Page must not contain alert boxes so long that the close buttons can not be seen.
7. If after approval the advertisement page has changed and breaks this terms, we will block your campaign and account. In that case you will not be entitled to a refund. In case the advertisment page is changed we require IMMEDIATLY an notification of these changes by email or by ticket system.
By depositing funds on PopBeko, you agree that if any kind of malware/exploits/hijacks/virus is detected on any of your Advertisment pages, your account will be disabled and you won't be entitled to a refund. The same rule applies if we detect multiple accounts banned for that reason.